Autumn Jubilee

https://frommycarolinahome.com/2019/10/02/autumn-jubilee-2019-begins-today/

Monday, July 08, 2013


Wow I didn't realize it had been a whole year since I was on here....
Since then Sept 2012 I dislocated my left shoulder and then in Dec I took a bad fall in my kitchen and broke both shoulders at the socket  and dislocated the right shoulder.  Which when all was said and done left my right should damaged...
I gained even more weight and was practically immobile unable to dress or care for myself was not a pretty thing and my health keep deteriorating to the point I couldn't hardly breath walking around my house so I finally went to a new doctor who bless his heart found several things wrong one I needed a full time inhaler not just the emergency kind  he changed out new meds for my thyroid and my heart meds. So now I feeling better starting to lose some of that nasty weight and can breath again...Started with the water therapy for the immovability and it's working already!  
So to the pics: EDM (stands for EveryDayMatters a drawing group on Yahoo) the first, since 2008, one is one that I quickly drew this morning after reading about just doing it pick up a pencil and draw something he suggested a foot so here is my Left Foot (without the whistling It was part of the just do it challenge...)  
The Cally Lille was a class project that I may have already posted but want to get back to doing again it is done on cloth and painted (with fabric paint)....

No comments: